An agent for Randy Moss was charged with possession of crack cocaine after police were called to a hotel to investigate a disturbance, authorities said Wednesday.
Dante DiTrapano and his wife, Teri, of Charleston, W.Va., were arrested Tuesday at a hotel in St. Petersburg, police said.
The hotel’s management called police to report a disturbance in couple’s room. When officers entered the room they found the drugs, police said.
“I’m sticking by my friend and I’ll support him and his family as he gets help battling his problem,” Moss said.
This is the type of statement you expect an agent to say about a player, not vice versa. Especially if that player is the self-admitted weed smoker Randy Moss.
However, this still doesn’t explain how someone who is seemingly clean as TO is can be such a problem.
- Cincinnati Bengal WR Chris Henry dead at age 26
- Pakistan Cricket Coach Bob Woolmer Strangled
- Scottish golfer has run-in with hotel chandelier
- Browns DB Kenny Wright jailed
- Terrell Owens Reportedly Attempts Suicide
- Atlanta Falconsâ€™ OT Quinn Ojinnaka arrested over Facebook fracas
- UConn Cornerback Jasper Howard dead at age 20
- Univ. of Miami to fans- Don’t take any Orange Bowl Souvenirs
- NFL Character Crackdown Affects Draft
- Washington Redskins’ Safety Sean Taylor dead at 24
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed