Len Pasquarelli reports that:
Wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson, released by the Dallas Cowboys last week, has reached agreement with the Carolina Panthers on a four-year contract.
Complete financial details were not immediately available, but it is believed that Johnson will receive a $5 million signing bonus.
Johnson, 33, visited with the New York Giants earlier this week and it is believed he turned down a contract proposal that would have paid him $3 million per year. He then visited on Thursday with the Panthers, one of the teams he cited as a possible landing spot when he was released.
In 10 seasons, Johnson has 744 catches for 9,756 yards and 60 touchdowns.
- Keyshawn Johnson retires from NFL, joins ESPN
- Keyshawn Johnson Cut by Carolina Panthers
- Meadowlands Fumble II- Carolina routs NY Giants 41-9
- WR Laveranues Coles signs with the Cincinnati Bengals
- Randy Johnson back to the D-Backs?
- Wide Receiver Brandon Marshall sets NFL catch record
- Cowboys Cut Keyshawn, Sparking More T.O. Rumors
- Cincinnati Bengals sign WR Antonio Bryant
- Carolina Panthers sign QB Matt Moore
- Barber Carries Giants into the Postseason
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed