Now I love the Steelers as much as the next guy [ed. MORE than the next guy, don't kid yourself.], but come on, this is ridiculous.
A Steelers GOLF CART? Who would want such a thing? Even stranger, who would want a Steelers tombstone? Even more bizarre, who would want to STEAL one? Either a Browns fan who hates the Steelers so much he hates seeing the headstone, or a Steelers fan who saw it and said, “I HAVE to have that Steelers headstone!” I don’t think either one is better, frankly.
See, this is what happens when there’s no interesting Steelers news . . . Pittsburghers don’t know what to do, so they just start swiping strange stuff, and the papers, who also don’t know what to do, report on the strange pilferings.
- Steelers First Round Pick Facing Possible Suspension
- Where There’s Smoke, There is Fire – Steelers hire Tomlin as new Head Coach
- Larry Foote in Custody Battle
- Mike Tomlin NOT Hired as Next Steelers Head Coach Tonight
- NFL Draft 2006 – Round 1 #28 – Jacksonville Jaguars – TE Marcedes Lewis
- Bill Cowher’s Last Year?
- Cops Demand Apology from T.O.
- Lakersâ€™ Brown in Cake Caper
- What the Heck…? More ESPN Sucktitude
- Pittsburgh Steelers Coach Sorry for Raunchy E-Mail
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed