Days after hurling divorce papers at her husband, smoking baseball wife Anna Benson has decided to give him an intentional pass. After a weekend in seclusion at her suburban Atlanta mansion, the ex-stripper rescinded her divorce petition against former Mets pitcher Kris Benson, her lawyer said yesterday. Just hours after The Post caught a glimpse of the brunette bombshell â€” looking haggard and weary as she sat with two friends on the steps of her $2 million gray stucco mansion â€” Anna decided to try and salvage the marriage despite the alleged infidelity of her hubby.
Anna had called it quits amid reports that Kris â€” traded in the off-season to the Baltimore Orioles â€” got well past first base with one of her gorgeous friends. Yesterday, she had lawyer Jeffrey Bogart withdraw the divorce petition she filed Thursday night in Georgia Superior Court in Atlanta.
“She expresses her love for her husband and her sincere desire to reconcile their marriage,” Bogart said.
“I think Anna did some soul-searching over the weekend and decided that she wanted to make every effort to repair her marriage. Hopefully, Kris feels the same way.”
Let’s not get greedy, m’kay?
- Anna Benson UNfiles for Divorce
- Anna Benson Files for Divorce
- Michael Jordan and Wife File for Divorce
- Oriole’s Benson Tears Rotator Cuff
- Surgery on Hold; Benson to Rehab his Shoulder
- Chicago Bears release RB Cedric Benson
- VY to the Pro Bowl
- Wright is the wrong excuse
- Chicago Bears RB Cedric Benson arrested
- Sack the BCS
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed