Can the Packers pass on Leinart? He would have been the first overall pick last year. Still, they took a quarterback, Aaron Rogers, in the first round last year.
Linebacker A.J. Hawk is the guy the Packers are supposed to take. He’s a superstar. But they could not have expected to be in the position of grabbing the best quarterback in the draft with the fifth pick.
- NFL Draft 2006 – Round 1 #10 – Arizona Cardinals – QB Matt Leinart
- Matt Leinart Signs with Cardinals
- Draft Wisdom from Rick Gosselin
- Packers Get a Great Grade
- Could Bush Fall to #5?
- NFL Draft 2006 – Round 1 #8 – Buffalo Bills – S Donte Whitner
- 2006 Draft Preview
- NFL Draft 2006 – Round 1 #7 – Oakland Raiders – DB Michael Huff
- NFL Draft 2006 – Round 1 #6 – San Francisco 49ers – TE Vernon Davis
- NFL Draft 2006 – Round 1 #18 – Dallas Cowboys – OLB Bobby Carpenter
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed