Tiger Woods has issued an apology to spazes everyone if he offended them.
Tiger Woods has apologised for comments he made during a television interview after the U.S. Masters at Augusta National Golf Club on Sunday. The American world number one, who tied for third place three strokes behind winner Phil Mickelson, was criticised for using the term “spaz” to describe his poor putting in the final round. “Tiger meant nothing derogatory to any person or persons and apologises for any offence caused,” Woods’s agent Mark Steinberg said in a statement issued on the player’s official website.
I think apologizing has officially jumped the shark.
Crossposted to OTB
- Tiger Woods Misses Cut at U.S. Open
- Tiger Woods wins another Player of Year award
- Tiger Woods to return next week at Match Play
- Tiger Woods’ foundation brings PGA event back to D.C.
- Tiger Woods rallies to win Dubai Desert Classic
- Tiger Woods has knee surgery and will miss 4-6 weeks
- Tiger Woods stretches winning streak to five
- Tiger and Elin Have a Baby Girl!
- Tiger Woods wins Buick Invitational; ties Arnold Palmer on all-time win list
- Tiger Woods wins Accenture Match Play
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed