This temper tantrum has to be seen to be believed. Strangely enough, Roger Clemens’ son was at the center of this one – it was the call that went in favor of him that set this manager off.
Upset with umpire Andy Russell’s call in the fifth inning of Asheville’s 5-2 loss, Mikulik rushed onto the field. The manager of the Colorado Rockies’ Class A affiliate made a headfirst dive into second base and later pulled up the bag — taking a few tugs to get it done — before throwing it into right field.
By the time he got ejected, Mikulik was just getting warmed up. And by the time he was done, he had thrown a resin bag, several bats and blocked the umpires’ locker room.
He claims he never lost control, although it may have looked like it. Yeah, sure.
Listen closely to the music the PA announcer plays – its priceless. The Lexington guy in charge must have a sense of humor, as he plays “Lost that Lovin’ Feeling”, followed by “Hit the Road, Jack”. Simply unreal.
- Error on Tampa Bay Rays lineup card forces pitcher to hit
- Seems like old times- Boston Red Sox beat Tampa 3-1
- MLB Players Like Jim Joyce, Don’t Like Instant Replay
- Terrell Owens First Practice With Dallas Cowboys
- Loyola MD coach sits in stands, lets assistant coach after technical
- Michael Irvin Apologizes for Racial Jokes about Tony Romo
- Former San Diego Chargers safety Terrence Kiel dead at 27
- Arizona Diamondback P Edwin Jackson throws a no-hitter
- Plummer’s Job Security Takes Another Big Hit!
- Thrown hockey stick leads to Colorado Avalanche victory
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed