It’s been more than two weeks since Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger had emergency after he smashed his face into a car during a motorcycle accident.
And Big Ben’s agent, Ryan Tollner, says it will be a few more weeks before Roethlisberger speaks publicly about the accident.
Tollner told the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review that Roethlisberger has had requests from “every major media outlet, not just sports” to talk about the accident, but he’s not ready to do that.
Perfectly understandable, I think. I’m about his age, and I don’t think I’d be ready yet either.
Also, the article states that his face is looking pretty good, which is encouraging. I’d hate to have to get used to another face.
- Roethlisberger May Be Ready for Season Opener
- Oh Crap – Big Ben in Motorcycle Accident
- Roethlisberger Fined for Motorcycling Without a License
- Big Ben Injury Update
- Roethlisberger told he was close to dying
- Ben Roethlisberger Accident Photos
- Tiger Woods accident story- Will it ever be reported right?
- Roethlisberger to miss season opener due to appendectomy
- Big Ben: “If I ever ride again, it certainly will be with a helmet.”
- Tiger Woods taking hiatus from golf
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed