Today I received one piece of mail. A copy of Sports Illustrated Latino. It was addressed to my wife. SI assumed two things in their random mailing.
1- My wife likes sports
2- My wife speaks spanish
SI is wrong on both counts. Dear Wife’s interest in sports is limited to figure skating. That is all.
Dear Wife is Filipino not hispanic. Her name is Spanish sounding, but she doesn’t speak a word of the language.
I called SI they said it was a random mailing. My guess is they had a computer kick out spanish sounding names out a mailing list and then sent out copies. Racial profiling in the MSM. I stopped subscribing to SI about 15 years ago, I don’t have a clue as to what they think on that issue. If I didn’t have a bigger fish to fry SI would get tomorrow’s knucklehead award at my main blog.
Dear Wife doesn’t care and told me to write refused on the magazine and put it out in the mailbbox tomorrow. I’ll do as ordered by the boss. It is best to do as told for my wife’s name translates to the little female lion. Be careful SI, she’s normally a pussycat but when DW gets angry boy can she roar!
- Steelers en Espanol?
- Miami Dolphin Quarterback John Beck’s playbook studying habits
- Tiger Woods taking hiatus from golf
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers S Jermaine Phillips charged with domestic battery
- ABC Sports Announcer Jim McKay dead at 86
- Tiger Woods accident story- Will it ever be reported right?
- Supersonics’ Hill remembers cancer scare
- Alaskan Adventure
- Welcome to OTB Sports
- NBA Fines Gilbert Arenas and Washington Wizards $25,000 each
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed