So you’ve been drafted in the first round by the Super Bowl champions who have a decent shot at going to the playoffs again. You are playing a game you love playing, and everything is going well for you.
So why on earth do you keep doing stuff like this (KDKA TV)?
The Steelersâ€™ No. 1 draft pickâ€™s personal problems could be causing trouble for him on the field.
Our news partners at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette report that Holmes may face suspension from the NFL for violating its personal conduct police, even though Holmes has not even signed his contract with the Steelers.
Holmes was arrested earlier this month, accused of choking the mother of one of his children.
He was also arrested last month in Florida for disorderly conduct.
Talk about throwing it all away. I hope this kid gets a wake up call, because I don’t want him playing for the Steelers if he does stuff like this all the time – he’s the first true thug I remember being in the team in a long time.
- Pittsburgh Steeler PK Jeff Reed cited for public intoxication
- Detroit Catcher Gerald Laird and his brother arrested after brawl
- Police cite Steelers kicker Jeff Reed for towel tantrum
- South Carolina Gamecock QB Garcia suspended
- Steelers’ Heinz Ward brings Amerasians to US
- Denver Broncos Wide Receiver arrested for 4th time in 3 years
- Cincinatti Bengals cut Chris Henry
- Tampa Bay Buccaneer RB arrested for assaulting a pregnant woman
- Peavy Arrested by Mobile Airport Police
- Ole Miss coach Andy Kennedy sues accuser, witness for defamation
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed