Over the weekend, Reynolds allegedly took a PA for a meal at Outback Steakhouse. Afterward, he hugged her in a way that may have been deemed inappropriate. Apparently, the PA felt weirded out, and decided to file a complaint.
Deadspin has a source that says the firing had to do with how ESPN would treat Alex Rodriguez.
Expect more details to emerge. As the Deadspin writer put it, “And the longer ESPN pretends like nothing happened, like they’re a corner shop with three employees, believing this stuff can possibly remain private, the more talk there will be.”
- A-Rod To Angels?
- Reynolds Fired for Sexual Harassment
- Whiff King- Mark Reynolds sets new MLB strikeout record
- Yankees sweep Arizona – winning streak at nine
- Rodriguez staying at WVU
- Rich Rodriguez Likely to Be Offered Alabama Job
- MNF Trades Theismann for Jaworski
- Peter Gammons Has Brain Surgery
- Arod off to a decent start
- Saban Out as Alabama Candidate
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed