Dallas tight end and two-time Pro Bowler Jason Witten agreed to a seven year, $29 million contract with the Cowboys on Saturday.
The deal includes a $6 million signing bonus, a guaranteed $6 million option bonus next March on top of a $500,000 base salary this season, team officials said.
James discussed Witten, and his productivity, in detail here.
- Cowboys Re-Sign Newman to 6 Year, $50.2 Million Deal
- T.O. Signs Potential Record Contract with Dallas Cowboys
- Is Randy McMichael about to be traded?
- Isaac Bruce Stays Ram After All
- Rams Sign Stephen Davis to 1 Year, $850K Deal
- Cowboys Sign T.O. to 3 Year Extension
- Atlanta Braves sign Reliever Billy Wagner
- Roberto Luongo signs 12-year extension with Vancouver Canucks
- Pacman Jones Officially a Dallas Cowboy
- Cowboys Keep Terry Glenn
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed