Todd Archer reports that the Cowboys have agreed to a five-year extension worth $20 million with linebacker Bradie James.
Excellent news for Cowboys fans. The team has already locked up several star players from recent draft classes this offseason: Safety Roy Williams, tight end Jason Witten, and cornerback Terence Newman.
- Cowboys Re-Sign Newman to 6 Year, $50.2 Million Deal
- 11 Dallas Cowboys Make Pro Bowl
- Jason Witten in Pro Bowl, Replaces Jeremy Shockey
- Cowboys’ Henry ‘Down With’ Safety Move
- Pacman Jones’ Value to the Cowboys
- Terrell Owens First Practice With Dallas Cowboys
- Cowboys Henry and Glenn Most Underrated Cornerbacks
- Cowboys Sign Roy Williams to 5 Year, $25.2 Million Deal
- Cowboys’ CB Anthony Henry Willing to Move to Safety
- Who Deserves Credit for Cowboys Success?
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed