Matt Mosley reports that it’s looking like the Indianapolis Colts will sign Dallas’ three-year quarterback project, Drew Henson, as their 3rd stringer. That would make him the second Cowboy (along with LB Rocky Boiman) to sign with the odds-on favorite to win the AFC.
If a team with Peyton Manning thinks they can use him, you’d think the Cowboys could have given him another year, no?
- Colts Sign Boiman and Schobel
- Those Crazy Bears Fans
- Manning Bowl I Goes to Peyton
- Cowboys End Colts’ Undefeated Season
- 14-0= Indianapolis beats Jacksonville 35-31
- Dallas Cowboys sign LB Rocky Boiman
- Peyton Manning Wants to Play Another Eight Years
- Cowboys – Colts Could Be Close
- Colts Go Back to Baltimore, Beat Ravens 15-6
- Did Rivera Fail His Cowboys Audition?
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed