I have the Sunday Night game on in the background (my remote doesn’t turn the TV off, and I’m about to go to bed anyway), watching the Patriots playing the Broncos. John Madden just said the following:
“And now Tom Brady looks like Tom Brady.”
Yes, he does. I don’t think he put on a mask or anything.
- Denver Broncos This Years Darkhorse?
- 2007 NFL MVP Tom Brady suffers a knee injury
- John Madden retires after 30 years in booth
- Rout in the Snow- New England beats Tennessee 59-0
- Kornheiser’s First Season on MNF Could Be His Last
- Tony Romo the Next Tom Brady?
- Shaun Alexander Suggests Future Direction for Madden
- New England QB Tom Brady out for the season
- Champ Bailey VS. Deion Sanders
- Madden what?
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed