From Blogger Bright & Early
I heard this on the radio yesterday and thought everyone should know:
A mysterious substance was found at the Tampa Bay Buccaneer’s practice facility on Wednesday. Coach John Gruden immediately shut down practice and called the authorities.
Department of Homeland Security and local HAZMAT teams examined the suspicious white powder located at either end of the practice field.
Testing revealed that the substance was primarily calcium carbonate (chalk).
The HAZMAT chief said, “We appreciate the team taking security seriously. However, there is no danger from exposure to this substance.” He suggested that, “The material was, in fact, the goal line. It is understandable that the team was unfamiliar with the substance, as they haven’t seen the goal line yet this season.”
LMAO! Is this true or is my friend Jim pulling my leg and voicing some frustration with the Bucs? I’ll let you decide which applies to my fellow Florida blogger. Just be gentle with him, ok?
- White powder scare at U of Michigan Football practice
- Posada done for the year
- U of Michigan bans all bags at next Saturday’s game
- Fan points a laser at Goalie during Vancouver-Calgary game
- HGH and the NFL
- UF’s Meyer: Dan Mullen will coach in BCS title game
- NHL Referees beat Florida Panthers 3-2
- NFL Selling Out
- Ricky Williams Suspended for 2006
- Washington Capitals fire coach Glen Hanlon
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed