I just watched the Cowboys-Eagles game via TiVo delay (it’s my first wedding anniversary today).
On the one hand, I’m pleased that the team had a shot to tie it up with seconds to go despite an incredible number of turnovers and Drew Bledsoe looking like Drew Henson. Still, that’s a game they could have won with some decent QB play.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Tony Romo gets the next start. I don’t think there’s much more the offensive line can do and, since the coaching staff seems allergic to the shotgun formation, the team has to do something to give the offense a shot at getting the ball off without the quarterback in panic mode. Given that Bledsoe’s lousy mobility and awful decison-making under pressure has cost the team two games this year and at least three last year, there’s not much argument left for sticking with the wily veteran.
- NFL Draft 2010 â€“ Round 1 #25- Denver(From Baltimore)- QB Tim Tebow
- NFL Offenses in Preseason Mode
- Tony Romo Cowboys’ New Starter Over Jerry Jones’ Objections
- NFL Quarterbacking Not Easy as it Looks
- Bledsoe Excited about Throwing to T.O.
- NCAA denies Oregon State Quarterback’s appeal for sixth year of eligibility
- Opening Week Overreaction
- Emory Bellard, creator of wishbone offense, dead at 83
- Dallas Falls to Seattle in Stunner
- Cowboys Lose Opener 17-24 to Jaguars
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed