Longtime Philadelphia Eagle Andre Waters died this morning of unspecified causes. He was only 44.
Andre Waters, a defensive back who spent most of his 12 seasons in the NFL with the Philadelphia Eagles, died early Monday. He was 44.
His death was confirmed by Fort Valley State University, where he worked as an assistant coach. A family member said he died in Tampa, Fla., but the school had no further details, university spokeswoman Cindy Gambill said. The Tampa medical examiner’s office was expected to release details in the afternoon.
- Kevin Mitchell, Former NFL Linebacker, Dies at 36
- Darryl Stingley Dies at 55
- Bo Schembechler, Michigan Coaching Legend, Dead at 77
- MLB Pitcher Joe Kennedy dead at 28
- Indiana University Football Coach Terry Hoeppner dead at 59
- State senator questions University of Illinois mascot ruling
- Former NBA Player Dennis Johnson dead at 52
- University of Memphis football player shot dead
- Former Houston Astros reliever Dave Smith dead at 53
- Eastern Illinois assistant basketball coach Jackie Moore dead at 28
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed