This is the championship week for most Fantasy Football leagues. I have made it to the championship of 2 of my 4 leagues and am feeling quite strong about both of my teams.
My question to you the readers is How many leagues per season do you do? I average about 4 a season and 3 of the 4 are personal leagues with friends.
The strong play of Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison brought me through on one game last night while allowing my opponent in another league to nearly come back on me. The trialls and tribulations of this season have nearly brought my PC to its knees. Peyton has played good and then bad, while Tom Brady has cost me an entire league. One high point of the season is the great play of Brian Westbrook. To me, he is by far the MVP for my four Fantasy Football Leagues (as I have him in all four leagues).
Who is your Fantasy Football MVP?
- Fantasy Sports Championship Ring
- Fantasy Football Guide
- NYT’s Fantasy Football Weblog
- Westbrook off the Right End
- Judge rules MLB baseball statistics are public
- Eli Manning Better Than You Think?
- Fantasy Football Sleepers
- Manning, Brady, Favre Could Become 1st QBs to Beat 31 Teams
- Baseball Suing Fantasy Leagues over Stats Use
- Champ Bailey VS. Deion Sanders
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed