According to the AP, the Red Sox paid the $51.1 million post fee for Daisuke Matsuzaka today.
It will be interesting to see if the Sox find a way other than gameday sales and advertising to recover that money.
- Red Sox Sign Daisuke Matsuzaka
- Kei Igawa and Yankees Agree to Terms
- Next Matsuzaka to join MLB?
- Red Sox Offseason Progress – Starting Pitching
- Seahawks Might Lose Hutchinson UPDATED
- Kennedy shines in debut
- Matsuzaka Transition
- More injuries to the Yankees
- The dangers of watching Montreal Canadiens hockey
- Globalizing sports
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed