The Red Sox tradition of playing a morning game on Patriots Day is getting tweaked for 2007. With the start of the Boston Marathon pushed up to 10 a.m., the Sox have obtained permission from Major League Baseball and the players’ union to start their Patriots Day game, traditionally an 11:05 start, an hour earlier.
As a Red Sox season ticket holder this is a game that I look forward to attending each year. The early start can’t be beat and then there is nothing better than pulling a Rosie Ruiz and finishing off the marathon
- Women’s Sarasota marathon winner disqualified
- Lance Armstrong Beaten by a Girl
- Rosie Ruiz lives- London Marathon runner DQd for shortcut
- NFL to Miami Dolphin Season Ticket Holders- Screw you
- New York Jets fan sues New England Patriots, seeks $184 million
- Sean Landeta Next Patriots Punter?
- Miami Dolphins and New York Giants to play game in London
- Patriots Sign Todd Sauerbrun
- Yankee Game of the Year?
- NHL European Opening Day
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed