Steelers Kicker Jeff Reed D*ck Photos
Remember Mike Vanderjagt, the Colts’ idiot, liquored up kicker? He’s a frackin’ genius compared to Jeff Reed, his Steelers counterpart.
Deadspin has the story, which he reported on Christmas Eve:
The story goes that Reed was hitting on these two ladies, was eventually shot down, and then Jeff Reed did what any of us would have done: he stood in front of a mirror, pushed his pants down, and took a picture of the top of his junk.
He then sent said picture to the ladies to let them know what they were missing out on. Since then, the ladies went into a deep depression, began to cut their arms, and are now both currently having sex with David Akers.
Now, I can’t promise you that any of that is true. I can’t even tell you for sure that that’s Jeff Reed. If it is, though… I seriously doubt that Jeff Reed’s the type of guy who will be the least bit embarrassed about this.
I’ve always thought Reed was a pretty good kicker, and I’ll tell you what–that guy knows his way around a razor, too.
What is it about kickers, anyway?
Via ASL’s J. Harvey.
The photos in question are below the fold, in more senses than one.
- Police cite Steelers kicker Jeff Reed for towel tantrum
- Pittsburgh Steeler PK Jeff Reed cited for public intoxication
- Andre Reed Joins Bills Wall of Fame
- Saints’ Charles Grant indicted for involuntary manslaughter
- Wonderlic Results Season
- New Orleans Saints DE Charles Grant stabbed in assault
- Cowboys Sign Roy Williams to 5 Year, $25.2 Million Deal
- Irvin Makes the Hall of Fame
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders 2007 Calendar Shoot
- Hall of Fame Wide Receivers a Dying Breed?
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed