T.O. and DeAngelo Hall have made up, thanks to the peacemaking services of one Deion “Prime Time” Sanders.
After Terrell Owens spit in DeAngelo Hall’s face during Saturday night’s game, Hall insisted he’d have nothing to do with the Dallas receiver.
Owens, who was fined $35,000 by the NFL, kept trying to contact Hall, the Falcons’ star cornerback. Former Atlanta and Dallas player Deion Sanders finally convinced Hall to take a three-way telephone call on Monday.
Hall said Wednesday that the feud is over. “We had a pretty good conversation,” Hall said. “As far as I’m concerned, it’s over. We got it all out, cleared it all out. It’s over.”
Hall said Sanders, who was at the Georgia Dome as part of the NFL Network broadcasting team, was “pretty persuasive.” “I told Deion I don’t even think my mom could have gotten me on the phone with that guy,” Hall said.
Prime is Mother Teresa, the UN, and Jimmy Carter all rolled into one.
- Terrell Owens Spits on DeAngelo Hall
- Champ Bailey VS. Deion Sanders
- T.O. Fined $35,000 for Spitting in Hall’s Face
- Deion Sanders as Game Announcer
- Terrell Owens Playing with Torn Tendon on Right Hand
- Can DEI Stay Competitive?
- Schuerholz: Barry Bonds Was a Brave for a Day
- T.O. Not Only Disgrace
- Shutdown Cornerbacks
- Cops Demand Apology from T.O.
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed