Via the Star-Telegram: Feeling betrayed and lonely, T.O. airs out his concerns
Locker room snitches, beware.
A frustrated Terrell Owens is coming after you.
But not until after the season, because things are going well and he doesn’t want to be a “distraction” during the Cowboys playoff run.
Welcome to the splintered world of the Cowboys’ petulant receiver, who has “$25 million reasons to live,” but admits he “felt like he was kind of faking it” on the field.
“Enough is enough,” Owens said during a 30-minute interview Wednesday. “It gets to the point where it’s like, ‘When is it going to stop?’ I will confront the snitches when the time is right.
Owens clearly has some psychological problems and a need like no other to be in the spotlight. It is getting to point of being pathetic, I fear.
[Cross-posted at PoliBlog: Deportes]
- Terrell Owens Spits on DeAngelo Hall
- Terrell Owens Breaks Finger, Out 2-4 Weeks
- Terrell Owens First Practice With Dallas Cowboys
- T.O. One and Done with Cowboys?
- Shuffle off to Buffalo- WR Terrell Owens has a new home
- T.O. Fined $35,000 for Spitting in Hall’s Face
- Eagles to Release T.O. Today
- Cowboys to Interview Rivera, Caldwell Not Interested?
- Cowboys Sign T.O. to 3 Year Extension
- Respected T.O. Becomes Respectable
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed