As reported by multiple sources the Red Sox have signed Runelvys Hernandez:
If he is added to Boston’s 40-man roster, Hernandez would get a $655,000, one-year contract with the opportunity to earn another $1.5 million in performance bonuses, mostly based on games finished.
While this move is not a major one, what intrigues me is the clause in his contract based on games finished. I guess we can just add him to the mix and hope some of this “stuff” works.
- Texas Rangers release pitcher Orlando Hernandez
- J.D. Drew is Healthy?
- 2 Former Red Sox Players Moving On
- Texas Rangers sign Vladimir Guerrero
- Tagliabue May Retire
- Washington signs reliever Matt Capps
- Pacman Jones Officially a Dallas Cowboy
- Red Sox Sign Daisuke Matsuzaka
- Florida Marlins sign Luis Gonzalez to a one-year deal
- Roberto Luongo signs 12-year extension with Vancouver Canucks
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed