Apparently Mr. Kiel has difficulty finding a rest room.
SAN DIEGO – Chargers strong safety Terrence Kiel was cited for urinating in public last month, his second run-in with the law in less than three months and the eighth by a San Diego player since April.
Maria Velasquez, spokeswoman for City Attorney Mike Aguirre, confirmed that Kiel was cited and released by police outside a nightclub in the Gaslamp Quarter at 1:50 a.m. on Dec. 18. The case is being reviewed and no charges have been filed yet, Velasquez said. Kiel is scheduled to make a court appearance on Feb. 20.
“It’s very disappointing when you hear of things like this,” Chargers general manager A.J. Smith said.
Kiel faces five felony drug charges stemming from his arrest in late September by Drug Enforcement Administration agents. The DEA said Kiel admitted to shipping at least two parcels of prescription cough syrup to Texas, apparently to be mixed with soft drinks to make a concoction known as “lean.”
Urinating in public, and mailing boxes full of cough syrup. Does Terrence Kiel sound very intelligent to you?
- Former San Diego Chargers safety Terrence Kiel dead at 27
- Chargers’ safety arrested on drug charges
- Jacksonville Jaguar Matt Jones arrested after violating plea deal
- San Diego Charger LB Shawne Merriman charged with battery
- Baylor Assistant Coach Suspended for Urinating on Bar
- Chargers LB Steve Foley Shot Three Times by Police
- Miami Dolphin RB Ronnie Brown arrested for DUI
- Two New Orleans Saints charged with lewd conduct
- Weekly Miami Dolphins prediction
- NBA Forward Shawne Williams indicted on felony drug charges
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed