For the last two years at my regular blog, I’ve made predictions for the coming year. I thought I would do that here but concentrating on sports only.
Here we go-
1- The Miami Dolphins have a losing season
2- The Florida Marlins have a winning season
3- Tiger Woods wins at least one major on the way to being Player of the Year again.
4- Ernie Els returns to form.
5- Se Ri Pak completes the women’s Grand Slam by taking the Kraft Nabisco
6- Bobby Bowden retires.
7- Roger Clemens retires but this time for good.
8- Charges are totally dropped in the Duke Lacrosse case.
9- Nick Saban leaves the Miami Dolphins to be the head coach at Alabama.
10- The Miami Heat and Florida Panthers both miss the 06-07 season playoffs.
11- Chicago defeats New England in the Super Bowl.
12- Michelle Wie wins an LPGA tournament.
13- Mike Tyson gets arrested.
14- 2007 is Joe Torre’s last season as manager of the Yankees.
15- Bill Cowher quits coaching the Pittsburgh Steelers
16- The Buffalo Sabres win the Stanley Cup
17- Bill Parcells, Marty Schottenheimer and Joe Gibbs all retire or are fired from their present coaching jobs.
18- Bret Favre retires.
19- The Chicago White Sox win the World Series
20- More than half the above predictions are wrong.
We’ll check back at the end of 2007 and see how I did.
- Cowher to Decide Future Monday?
- Crystal Ball Time
- NFL 2006 Season Blogger Predictions
- Miami Dolphin CB Will Allen charged with DUI
- The Miami Dolphins want Trent Green back at QB?
- Weekly Miami Dolphins prediction
- Who will the Miami Dolphins hire as their new coach?
- Buffalo Bills hire Chan Gailey as head coach
- Cowher Promises Decision on Steelers Future Soon
- Bettis Thinks Cowher Is Done After This Year
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
- The Florida Masochist
- PoliBlog’s Deportes: A PoliBlog Sideblog linked with 2007 Sports Predictions: Crystal Ball Time
- 2007 LPGA Season begins today linked with OTB Sports
- PoliBlog’s Deportes: A PoliBlog Sideblog linked with 2007 LPGA Golf season opens today
- The Florida Masochist linked with The 2007 LPGA Golf season opens today
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely with shoulder injury linked with OTB Sports
- PoliBlog’s Deportes: A PoliBlog Sideblog linked with Dwyane Wade out indefinitely with shoulder injury
- Dwyane Wade to opt for rehab linked with OTB Sports
Comments are Closed