Via the Star-Telegram: Cowboys name Garrett offensive coordinator.
I must confess, I am intrigued by Garrett’s potential, but have to wonder if we haven’t returned to the Bad Old Days where Jerry basically is the de facto head coach (the Switzer, Gailey and especially the Campo years). If Jerry is going to hire the staff and then hire the HC, then one has to wonder who the real boss is.
And God help us all if TO has no respect for the HC (assuming he stays–and I hope that Jerry sees that TO isn’t worth the money he will earn next year).
[Cross-posted at PoliBlogâ€™s Deportes]
- Buffalo Bills hire Chan Gailey as head coach
- Dolphins Interview Mike Shula
- Cowboys Hire Wilson and Read to Coaching Staff
- Bill Parcells Missing in Action?
- Jason Garrett a Wanted Man
- Dallas Cowboys Next Head Coach
- Norv Turner ‘Leading Candidate’ for Cowboys Job
- Barry Switzer Back With Cowboys?
- Wade Phillips Still in Running for the Cowboys Job
- Georgia Tech fires coach Chan Gailey
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed