This is not the way to end the night after your team wins:
GAINESVILLE, Fla. A Gainesville college student who was streaking last night is in the hospital.
Police say the student was out celebrating after the Gators won the B-C-S championship against Ohio State and was hit by a car.
The student suffered a serious head injury and was rushed to the hospital. His condition and name has not been released.
What is it about a fan’s team winning a championship that causes rational brain function to cease?
- Welterweight Oscar Diaz emerges from coma
- Washington Redskins Safety Sean Taylor shot at home
- South Korean boxer Choi Yoi-sam in coma after bout
- Five Duquesne Basketball Players Shot
- UCLA Tennis player Jeffrey Fleming in a coma after being punched
- Ohio State Student Drives into Crowd after Big Win
- Chicago Bulls’ Joakim Noah arrested for possession of marijuana
- Bo Schembechler, Michigan Coaching Legend, Dead at 77
- Tiger Woods seriously hurt in auto accident
- Florida and Ohio State in Another Championship Game
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed