Epstein’s father, Leslie, who heads the creative writing department at Boston University, confirmed last night that his son and Whitney were married in New York.
“We’re very happy for them, of course, but we can’t say much more other than Marie has some strong childhood memories of Coney Island,” Leslie Epstein wrote in an e-mail last night, “and that’s why we all went down to watch the orthodox rabbi who married them at Nathan’s Famous [hot dog stand, the original, built in 1916]. It’s amazing the grip that nostalgia has on people.
“I hope there’s much happiness for them and for all Sox fans . . . this season.”
I am happy for Theo, and I am even happier that he was able to do it his way. This is likely the reason that the JD Drew deal too so long to complete.
- Theo Epstein is a Married Man – Update
- Rich Eisen – Suzy Shuster – Alycia Lane Love Triangle
- JD Drew Update
- The game of faith
- Browns GM Savage sent message containing expletive in response to heckling e-mailer
- Minnesota Twins closer Joe Nathan to have season ending elbow surgery
- 35 points down but triumphant- Sacramento beats Chicago 102-98
- Cowboys Reportedly Close to Signing T.O.
- Johnny Damon Still Loves the Sox
- Florida Panthers update
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed