T.O. will need a second round of surgery to repair his right ring finger, reports Clarence Hill Jr.
Terrell Owens will undergo a second surgery in the next six to eight weeks to repair a torn tendon in his right ring finger, according to a source. This surgery, the second phase of a two-part process that began when Owens had surgery Jan. 11 in Miami, will reattach Owens’ torn tendon to his finger tip. Owens said last week that he would be ready for training camp, though his availability for a possible minicamp at the end of May could be in doubt.
Presuming he’s back with the Cowboys next year, which is looking to be the case, I hope this means he’ll quit dropping so many passes.
Now, if they could just do some surgery to get him to keep his mouth shut . . . .
- Terrell Owens Playing with Torn Tendon on Right Hand
- Terrell Owens Has Finger Surgery
- Terrell Owens Breaks Finger, Out 2-4 Weeks
- T.O. One and Done with Cowboys?
- Cowboys Safety Justin Beriault to Retire; Never Played
- Terrell Owens Reportedly Attempts Suicide
- FL Panther Nathan Horton to miss 2-4 weeks
- Cowboys Sign TE Hannam, Close with OT Fabini
- Sacramento King Francisco Garcia breaks his right arm
- QB Brady Quinn out for the year with a broken finger
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed