The Dallas Cowboys gave quarterback Tony Romo a one year contract extension last season. Now, they’re in the process of trying to keep their butterfingered young Pro Bowler around longer.
Good. Romo may not be the second coming of Roger Staubach but he looks like a legitimate long-term starter. It’s time to lock up his services.
- Tony Romo Better than Troy Aikman and Roger Staubach?
- Aikman Says Romo Best Cowboys QB Ever
- Cowboys Backup QB Tony Romo Signs 1 Year, $3.9 Million Contract Extension
- Tony Romo Sets Good Records in Lousy Performance
- Tony Romo Enjoying Limelight
- Tony Romo Ranking
- Romo in 5th Place in Pro Bowl Balloting
- Cowboys Sign QB Brad Johnson to Three-Year Deal
- T.O. Dallas Cowboys MVP?
- Tony Romo Cowboys’ New Starter Over Jerry Jones’ Objections
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed