Peyton Manning plays for the Colts. This Peyton Manning roots for the Bears.
He doesn’t want to do it, but die-hard Bears fan Scott Wiese is changing his name.
The 26-year-old Forsyth man told friends that if his beloved team didn’t win the Super Bowl, he’d become Peyton Manning after the Indianapolis Colts star quarterback.
Yeah, he lost a bet.
- Peyton Manning Wants to Play Another Eight Years
- Manning Bowl I Goes to Peyton
- Conference Championship Back Stories
- Still waiting- Indianapolis beats NY Jets 30-17
- Colts Go Back to Baltimore, Beat Ravens 15-6
- 14-0= Indianapolis beats Jacksonville 35-31
- Did Rivera Fail His Cowboys Audition?
- Patriots Awesome But No Lock to Win Super Bowl
- NFL Divisional playoff predictions
- The Manning Saga
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed