Good news for the Angels bullpen as they lock up rubber-armed setup man Scot Shields through 2010.
Los Angeles Angels reliever Scot Shields agreed Thursday to a $14.6 million, three-year contract extension through 2010.
Shields, the Angels’ setup man, had agreed last month to a $3.4 million, one-year contract. The new deal adds salaries of $4.25 million in 2008, $5 million in 2009 and $5.35 million in 2010.
- Reitsma and Seattle Agree on Deal
- Los Angeles Angels sign reliever Fernando Rodney
- Utley agrees to seven-year, $85M extension
- Johnson and D-Backs Agree to 2 yr Extension
- New York Mets sign Pitcher Kelvim Escobar
- Cowboys Sign T.O. to 3 Year Extension
- Astros Sign Oswalt to 5-year, $73 million extension
- Tampa Bay Rays sign Troy Percival
- Angels Sign Shea Hillenbrand to 1 Year, $6.5M Contract
- WR Torry Holt signs with Jacksonville Jaguars
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed