LeBron James’ 35,440-square-foot house under construction in nearby Bath Township is shaping up as a castle fit for a king — with a theater, bowling alley, casino and barber shop.
Sounds like it has all the comforts of … a shopping mall. And then some.
But then he is a king.
h/t Jack’s Shack.
Crossposted at Soccer Dad.
- LeBron James: Cleveland “Has The Edge” In Deciding Which Team Will Get Me
- Celtics Defeat Cavaliers In NBA Playoffs, LeBron James Speculation Begins
- Hoosier Park owner defaults on loan
- Bettis to Hall of Fame
- The King’s Resurgence
- The last blow(out)- Atlanta Hawks eliminate Miami Heat 91-78
- NBA Iron man Randy Smith dead at age 60
- LeBron James’ Cowardly Betrayal
- All net- Orlando beats Boston 117-96 to take 2-1 series lead
- Baseball milestone roundup
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed