Shaq passed Reggie Miller to be #12 on the all-time scoring list, but its not so much that which makes it great to be Shaq. No, its shooting 60% from the free throw line and getting this headline:
O’Neal shines from free-throw line (12-of-20) in milestone game
I don’t think shines should be attached to a 60% success rate, unles of course Its your batting average.
As for Robert Horry, Yahoo Sports list his reason for not playing as “Old Age”.
- Investment Banker Assists Mavericks At The Line
- Mavs’ Johnson Tricks Duncan and Spurs
- Florida Marlins release C Matt Treanor
- John Smoltz and Chipper Jones Lead NL, Near Milestones
- Why Hasn’t Free Throw Shooting Improved?
- Chipper Jones Gets 2000th Hit
- MLB Infielder Mark Loretta announces his retirement
- What’s baseball got to do with it?
- Will USC Lose its National Titles?
- 1970 – it was a very good year …
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed