University of Miami Football Coach Randy Shannon
had a Roberto Duran moment has stated a new policy in regards to player conduct.
Randy Shannon has issued a straightforward warning to his University of Miami football players: Get caught carrying a firearm and your days as a Hurricane are over.
After two shooting incidents involving UM players last year, Shannon plans to enforce a “zero-tolerance” policy regarding weapons.
“You get caught with a firearm, you’re dismissed from the football team,” UM’s coach said Monday.
You would think such a policy wouldn’t need being stated, but that is U of M football for you.
- Miami DL Bryan Pata Murdered After Practice
- Randy Shannon New Miami Head Coach
- Univ. of Miami to fans- Don’t take any Orange Bowl Souvenirs
- No more fencing at Yale University?
- Miami(Ohio) to name Mike Haywood as its next football coach
- Baltimore Ravens Brawl
- Michigan football players allege NCAA violations
- Sun Belt Conference Presidents- No more body bag games
- Alabama’s Slow Coach Search Costing Recruits, Assistants
- Parcells Fires Mueller, Cameron Next?
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed