Pete Thamel reports that, if you picked all four teams in this year’s NCAA tourney, you’re not alone.
Last year at this time, of the 3.1 million entries in ESPN.comâ€™s bracket pool, only four chose the correct Final Four teams. This year, 161,869 of 3.3 million entries have the Gators, the Buckeyes, the Bruins and the Hoyas still alive.
Sadly, I was not among them. Having followed college basketball news even less closely this year than in the past, I picked several used-to-be-good teams to upset highly ranked teams whose recent resurgence flew under my radar screen. While I picked seven of the Elite Eight, only Florida remains alive in my Final Four bracket.
via Dan Drezner
- Five People of Seven Million Picked Right Final Four
- Parcells for Wade Change: So Far, So Good
- Pacers’ Jackson fires gun at strip club
- Derek Jeter Joins 3,000 Hit Club With Home Run
- Next Matsuzaka to join MLB?
- Jeffrey Maier Could Join Orioles as Player
- Bill Parcells to join the Miami Dolphins?
- TCU to join Big East Conference
- Jimbo Fisher to Join Saban at Alabama?
- CBS leaves the LPGA Ginn Club Open for a suspended play PGA Tour event
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed