If a Brazilian web site is to be believed, Tom Brady has done it again. As recounted by the Boston Globe, the web site Glamurama.com.br says Bundchen is “no more than two months pregnant, but may already have told select friends and family.” It’s good to know she can trust those select friends and family members to keep their mouths shut.
Deadspin suspects that Brady missed some high school health classes. You would think Brady would be a little smarter about taking steps to avoid fathering mutipule kids out of wedlock. In fact at this pace he should father an entire team in just about 2 years.
See Also: OTB Gone Hollywood
- Is golfer Annika Sorenstam pregnant?
- Florida Gator Coach Urban Meyer to step down due to health reasons
- He swings a pretty good bat too
- John Mark Stallings Dead at 46
- Tiger Woods to Skip PGA Tour’s Season Opener
- Steroids for the Brain?
- Fantasy Football Finals
- New Orleans Saints DE Charles Grant stabbed in assault
- Army to lift boxing ban in South Korea
- 16 again- Texas HS Basketball player really 22
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed