Hobbled last season by apparent knee problems Guerrero says itâ€™s not an injury per say, but genetics.
Vladimir Guerrero says his knees are fine and he won’t have surgery. “My mom’s side of the family, we have a leg longer than the other, and sometimes it looks like I’m hobbling, but it’s not,” the Los Angeles Angels star said through a translator Saturday.
Guerrero had an aching right knee last season. He said doctors recommended an operation, but the knee felt good before spring training and he opted not to have surgery.
I hope Vald is okay and that skipping surgery won’t hurt the Angels’ season. However, given Vlads run resembles something Magic may do running onto the court during the NBA Finals Introductions, I think he may of made the wrong choice.
- Texas Rangers sign Vladimir Guerrero
- Domanick Davis Changes Name to Domanick Williams
- Minnesota Twins closer Joe Nathan to have season ending elbow surgery
- Philip Rivers played on knee with ACL ‘totally gone’
- Terry Glenn Knee Injury Serious, Could Miss Season
- LA Dodger pitcher Chad Billingsley breaks leg at home
- LA Angel 1B Kendry Morales out for the year with a fractured leg
- Cowboys Safety Justin Beriault to Retire; Never Played
- Schilling to Pitch in 2008
- Daunte Culpepper placed on Injured Reserve
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed