This is their pregame promotion to get people to the game:
The game was preceded by a real-estate seminar, “Foreclosures on Ice.” All participants in the seminar received a ticket to the game.
Seems like a good idea for Pittsburgh.
- Wayne Huizenga sells half of the Miami Dolphins
- NHL may bump up Cup finals start date
- I don’t like Sundays
- Florida Marlins put unused perfect game tickets on sale
- Penguins Sale In Jeopardy?
- Kansas Charges Babies to Watch Games
- Jim Clack, Former Steelers and Giants Lineman, Dies at 58
- Super Bowl 2007 Ads Worst Ever
- NFL to Miami Dolphin Season Ticket Holders- Screw you
- NFL Ticket Averages $62.38, up 5.6 percent
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed