According to CBS, Don Imus has been fired from his radio show today after being fired from his MSNBC simulcast earlier this week.
(CBS) NEW YORK CBS 2 has learned that CBS-owned radio station WFAN has fired Don Imus. The news comes a day after MSNBC discontinued their relationship his radio show.
CBS Chairman and CEO Les Moonves met with Reverends Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson on Thursday morning to discuss Imus’ future with the company. The shock jock has been in hot water since calling members of the Rutgers women’s basketball team “nappy-headed hos.”
- Don Imus on NCAA Womens Basketball
- Different words, different outcomes
- Women’s Basketball Overkill On ESPN
- The Short Bus: Kobe, Wants To Stay?
- Rutgers Basketball coach C. Vivian Stringer suspended for one game
- Pacers’ Jackson fires gun at strip club
- Phil Jackson and Roy Williams Elected to Hall of Fame
- Parting gift- Montana State basketball program gets bequeathed $170,000
- The Story behind Nick Saban’s Cajun Comments
- Rutgers Stuns Louisville 28-25
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed