Dana Quigley was busy yesterday and this morning.
AUGUSTA, Ga. – Brett Quigley became a father Wednesday and was headed back to Augusta National in time to make his debut in the Masters.
Amy Quigley gave birth to a girl at 2:55 a.m. in south Florida. Her due date was not until April 16, but Quigley got word during a practice round Tuesday that the baby would be delivered early.
They picked out a name just for the occasion â€” Lillian Sage Augusta Quigley.
Congratulations to the Quigleys.
Of course Dana had an easier go of it than his wife Amy. Don’t expect any such ‘miracles’ out of Hee Won Han after she gives birth this summer. After playing in last weekend’s Kraft Nabisco, Hee Won doesn’t expect to play again till October at the earliest.
- IRL Driver Paul Dana Dies After Crash
- Tiger and Elin Have a Baby Girl!
- Tennis Star Lindsay Davenport has a Baby Boy
- Will Michelle Wie play the LPGA’s first major of 2007?
- 2007 Masters Begins Today
- Masters Final Day- Appleby leads Woods by one
- Mia Hamm and Julie Foudy elected to the Soccer Hall of Fame
- Tiger Woods to return at The Masters
- US Bank drops sponsorship of Milwaukee PGA Tour stop
- Michelle Wie to start ’08 at LPGA Fields Open
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed