On gay athletes of all things.
ESPN has just announced that it has hired Tim Hardaway to host a special two-hour round table about gay athletes.
Who thought of this? The people who thought the OJ book was a good idea.
Big Hat tip to The Conductor at Babalu Blog.
- The Incredible Growing Bonds
- George Takei on Tim Hardaway Homosexual Comments (Video)
- Washington Nationals GM Jim Bowden resigns
- MLB Infielder Mark Loretta announces his retirement
- China to combat spread of HIV/AIDS during 2008 Olympics
- QB Brady Quinn out for the year with a broken finger
- Theismann on T.O.
- Joe Paterno Ties Longetivity Record
- Lane Kiffin leaves Tennessee to coach USC
- It’s only a sports book?
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed