Half the fun of the NFL Draft is when the player’s Wonderlic scores get leaked out to the media because you get gems like this.
David Irons, he of the undying Irons brothers and their genre-defining interview, may want to bring his own shoes to the NFL Draft. More specifically, the ones labeled â€˜Lâ€™ and â€˜Râ€™ that denote which foot to put them on.
Irons tied with Weber State safety Bo Reed for the lowest score on this yearâ€™s Wonderlic: a four.
Here’s the Wonderlic sample test for you to flex your mental power.
- Detroit Lions Draft
WR Tim TooneMr. Irrelevant
- Jockey Kieren Fallon failed drug test, lawyer admits
- Move over Michelle Wie Part II
- Andre Reed Joins Bills Wall of Fame
- Steelers Kicker Jeff Reed D*ck Photos
- Indian runner fails gender test
- Landis Stripped of Tour Title after Confirmation of Doping
- Police cite Steelers kicker Jeff Reed for towel tantrum
- Another massacre at Winged Foot?
- Christina Kim leads the State Farm Classic after 36 holes, Michelle Wie one shot back
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed