SOme players dont react to hecklers in the best way, Vernon Wells isn’t one of those players. No he didn’t beat the guy or threaten him, he just reacted with humor of his own when he tossed a baseball to a guy who had been heckling him all game.
Dear Mr. Dork,
Here is your ball! Can you please tell me what gas station you work at, so when you are pumping my gas, I can yell at you!!! Now sit down, shut up and enjoy the game.
- Your favorite centrefielder
Give him credit it, its creative AND funny.
- Mavs’ Johnson Tricks Duncan and Spurs
- Overbay and Jays Finalize 4yr $24M Deal
- Wells, Padres Agree to 1yr $3M Deal
- Chess Grandmaster David Bronstein dead at 82
- San Diego Padres pitcher David Wells suspened for seven games
- Former Junior Middleweight Champion Vernon Forrest dead at 38
- How dumb is Sports Illustrated?
- Steve Bartman not to blame, Moises Alou says five years later
- A really bad and tasteless Television Sports News Blooper
- Mine that Bird wins the Kentucky Derby
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed