The Dallas Cowboys rookies will be reporting for their first mini-camp in the next few days but the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders are already hard at work.
Forty-three young women have progressed through the three weekends of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders audition process to become the 2007 DCC Training Camp Candidates. The group is comprised of 20 veterans and 23 rookies from 12 different states and Alberta, Canada. Their ages range from 18 to 33, they all measure between 5′ 1″ and 5′ 10″ and they weight in between 99 and 144lbs.
Although they’ve made it through Auditions, the hard work of Training Camp lies ahead as each strives to demonstrate that she is one of “America’s Sweethearts” during the physical conditioning, dance training and personal counseling packed into the next 90 days. As was the case for the last two years, CMT is again covering the DCC selection and training process in the “Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team” series which will premiere this Fall.
What, you thought they just showed up and danced?
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders 2007 Calendar Shoot
- Cowboys Claim Colts Center Matt Tarullo
- Cowboys Greg Ellis and Bobby Carpenter Show Versatility
- Cowboys Plane Diverted, Coach Tony Ollison Possible Heart Attack
- Emmitt Smith Wins ‘Dancing With the Stars’
- Dallas Cowboy Keith Davis Shot Again
- Steelers Add Throwback Unis and Mascott for 75th
- Drew Henson’s Stock Rises after NFL Europe Play
- Dallas Cowboys Undrafted Free Agent Signings 2008
- Top 25 NFL Players of Last 25 Years
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed