Ryan Langerhans is a man on the move. Sunday, he was traded from the Braves to the A’s. Wednesday, he was traded to the Nats.
Outfielder Ryan Langerhans was traded Wednesday night for the second time in a week, going from the Oakland Athletics to the Washington Nationals for outfielder Chris Snelling. Langerhans, obtained Sunday from Atlanta, went 0-for-4 with two strikeouts and a walk against Boston in two games for Oakland. He started both games in center field and misplayed a liner for an error that led to a run in the Red Sox 6-4 win Wednesday.
Quite a plummeting in the stock of a guy who looked to be a big time pro when first called up by the Braves a couple years back.
- Oakland A Dallas Braden throws a perfect game
- Atlanta Braves New Road Uniforms
- Braves Trade McBride to Tigers for Ledezma
- Braves Cut Closer Wickman Over Bad Attitude
- Atlanta Braves trade Oscar Villarreal to Houston for Josh Anderson
- Atlanta Braves 2006 Season Preview
- Cowboys Trade TE Ryan to Jets, Who Send TE Jolley to Bucs
- Braves Trade Ramirez to Mariners for Soriano
- Braves Games Not on TBS Any More
- Willie Harris Goes 6-for-6, Ties Braves Record
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed