« Previous | Home | Next »
The Short Bus: Kobe, Wants To Stay?
This seemed like a good time to Debut The Short Bus. In an interview with Stephen A. Smith this morning, Kobe stated, that he wants to be traded. Later in the day, Bryant went on Dan Patrick’s ESPN Radio Show and said he wants to be a Laker for the rest of his career. What?
Kobe talks to Phil Jackson after his interview this morning. That conversation changes the way Kobe feels about the Lakers. So, this afternoon he tries to smooth it over, a bit. Maybe, he should have spoke with coach before he decided to air it out this morning. Sure the Lakers have made some questionable personnel decisions, lately. But, he should have went to them first. Now, they all look like asses!
- Breaking: Kobe Wants To Be Traded
- On top- LA Lakers beat Charlotte 99-97
- Kobe Bryant Wants Out, Again!
- Phil Jackson: Shaq Lazy, Wade Cheats
- Not Even Jesus Can Save the Lakers
- Lakers Owner Busted For DUI
- Never a calm moment- Portland defeats Los Angeles 107-98
- Lakers snap Celtics 19 game winning streak
- LA Lakers Andrew Bynum misses team flight to Toronto
- Kevin Garnett to the Lakers
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Now, they all look like asses!
Posted by PT | May 30, 2007 | 07:19 pm | Permalink
Comments are Closed