I believe this is most likely the biggest defensive line the Denver Broncos have ever had. Can you say, Run Stop? With the addition of Dre’ Bly to roam the field opposite Champ Bailey. Sure does free up the speedy linebackers and veteran safeties. Absolutely Top 5 defense.
Just four days after signing defensive tackle Sam Adams, Denver made another more to fortify the interior of its front by acquiring Jimmy Kennedy from the St. Louis Rams in exchange for an undisclosed pick in the 2008 NFL Draft.
Kennedy started 16 games for the first time in his career last year, lining up at nose tackle for the Rams and finishing the year with 32 solo tackles, 23 assists, two fumble recoveries, one forced fumble and a sack.
source: Denver Broncos Website
- Chicago Bears sign LB Pisa Tinoisamoa
- NFL Draft 2006 – Round 1 #11 – Denver Broncos (from Rams) – QB Jay Cutler
- Where in the world is Dan Wilkinson?
- Broncos Trade 1st Rounder to 49ers for 2nd and 3rd
- NFL Draft 2007 – Round 1 #17 – Denver Broncos – DE Jarvis Moss
- Former Miami Dolphin QB Trent Green signs with Rams
- St. Louis Rams fire coach Scott Linehan
- Broncos CB Darrent Williams Killed in Drive-By
- Punter Donnie Jones signs with the St. Louis Rams
- NFL Draft 2008 – Round 1 #5 – Kansas City Chiefs – DT Glenn Dorsey
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed